Croseo i Ysgol Gymunedol Doc Penfro!
Welcome to Pembroke Dock Community School!
Please press play for the welcome message from Headteacher, Mrs Michele Thomas.
Pembroke Dock Community School Aims
- To place pupil voice and participation at the heart of learning and school life.
- To involve families and the community in the work of the school.
- To provide an inclusive, caring and happy environment in which children feel safe, secure, valued and respected.
- For all children to strive to become assessment capable Visible Learners with a positive, healthy growth mindset where they take responsibility for their learning and steps to success.
- To inspire children to ‘dream big dreams’, encourage high aspirations and a good attitude.
- To develop a school with a strong Welsh ethos where pupils are proud to use the Welsh language.
- To encourage and strive for 100% attendance
Pembroke Dock Community School
Pembroke Dock Community School opened on its present site in 2001. It is a modern and extremely well-resourced school, fully equipped, inside and outside, for teaching and learning in the 21st century. We are an English medium primary school catering for children, their families and the wider community in Pembroke Dock.
We are committed to providing the highest standard of education and pastoral care to our children. They deserve the very best start in life and we aim to ensure that they are supported and nurtured from the moment that they enter the school.