Please press play for the welcome message from Headteacher, Mrs Michele Thomas.
As a Gold Rights Respecting School, children’s rights are at the core of everything we do.
They underpin our teaching and learning and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
1. To place pupil voice and participation at the heart of learning and school life.
2. To encourage and involve families and the community in the work of the school.
3. To develop a school with a strong Welsh ethos where pupils are proud to use the Welsh language.
4. To ensure that every child becomes the best that they can be, academically, physically, emotionally and socially.
5. To create an atmosphere that will develop ambitious, capable learners ready to learn throughout their lives.
6. To encourage children to become enterprising, creative contributors ready to take their place in the world.
7. To develop healthy, confident individuals who are ready to lead fulfilling lives as valued members of society.
8. To promote ethically informed citizens who are ready to take their place in Wales and the world.
Pembroke Dock Community School
Pembroke Dock Community School opened on its present site in 2001. It is a modern and extremely well-resourced school, fully equipped, inside and outside, for teaching and learning in the 21st century. We are an English medium primary school catering for children, their families and the wider community in Pembroke Dock.
We are committed to providing the highest standard of education and pastoral care to our children. They deserve the very best start in life and we aim to ensure that they are supported and nurtured from the moment that they enter the school.